Benefits - MMJ and CBD Resources
Who benefits from Kushley?
You do. We can’t prevent disease. We can’t (yet) eliminate the side effects of chemotherapy. But we can help anyone with a medical marijuana card to live without the questions, the anxiety, and issues that can arise from using medical cannabis and the odor it creates.
Cancer patients going through chemotherapy were the first group physicians identified as benefiting from medical marijuana. Medical research proved marijuana eases many chemotherapy side effects. Now researchers are discovering more and more its ability to eliminate or reduce the side effects of treatments for many other diseases and conditions.
Healthcare Workers Need to Know about KushleyBecause Kushley benefits anyone suffering from an uncomfortable or unwanted odor, more healthcare facilities and professionals should know about its uses. Hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home healthcare workers, hospice, VNA, ostomy and wound care and others can help their patients by discussing Kushley.
Kushley Is All Natural
A premium & unique blend of fair trade, non-gmo, natural botanical oil extracts
- Unique and proprietary
- Water based, Ingredients and composition are trade secrets (title 19, Code of Federal Regulation)
- Not mass produced—hand crafted in the United States
- Eliminates 99.6% of every airborne, body or embedded organic odor
- Biodegrades any organic odor on contact
- Restores your environment to fresh and clean natural
Kushley’s Safe in Every Environment
- Environmentally safe
- No hazardous chemicals, latex, formaldehyde, oxidizing agents, phosphates, enzymes, live bacteria microbes, alcohol or propellants
Medical Marijuana’s Helping Fight the Side Effects of More Diseases
Research scientists have found that medical marijuana provides relief for people battling many diseases and the side effects of treatment for those diseases:
- Cancer and Chemotherapy
- Chronic Pain
- Loss of appetite
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle tension and spasm
- Nausea and vomiting
- and the list continues to grow
To learn more about medical marijuanaDabbin-dad.com - https://dabbin-dad.com/
- In Connecticut, the naming of medicinal marijuana strains can get confusing, especially when the strain names are different from what everyone calls them. When trying to understand your medicine, it’s best not to guess on the real strain names. We’ve put together a database of the DCP approved strain names and matched it up to a strain names you may be more familiar with. This section is a work in progress and welcome all comments, questions and suggestions.
- Drop us a line: Dad(at)Dabbin-Dad.com
Sinsemilla.com - https://www.sinsemillaseminars.com/
Sinsemilla Seminars is dedicated to empowering everyone to become their own best advocates! We offer an array of cannabis seminars to promote education in areas of interest. Our seminars range from tincture making, cultivation to cooking with cannabis and so much more!
- http://1000wattsmagazine.com/ A bright idea for patients by patients
Hempology and the Cannabis Curriculum http://hempology.org Detailed history of hemp and be sure not to miss the Cannabis Curriculum Slides
Ganja Green Goddess http://ganjagreengoddess.blogspot.com A holistic approach to medical Cannabis in CT.... reviews..recipes..healthy living tips...
https://issuu.com/thcmag (The Hemp Connoisseur)
Medical Marijuana Certifications:
CannaHealth - Dedicated to a higher quality of Life. 6 locations throughout CT.
Community Allied Services - Outreach & Assistance
Dispensaries that carry Kushley:
The Healing Corner in Bristol, CT https://www.thehealingcorner.com/
Two-Five-Three Farmacy, Turners Falls, MA https://253farmacy.com/
Affinity Health, New Haven, CT https://affinityct.com/
Arrow Alternative Care, https://www.arrowalternativecare.com/ Hartford, Milford and Stamford, CT
Caring Nature Dispensary https://www.caringnaturedispensary.com/ Waterbury, CT
Curaleaf - Oxford & Wakefield, MA https://curaleaf.com/
Fine Fettle - Newington & Willimantic, CT https://www.finefettle.com/
Garden State - New Jersey - http://www.gardenstatedispensary.com/
Harmony Dispensary - New Jersey - https://www.harmonydispensary.org/
MariMed, Norwood, MA - https://marimedinc.com/
Prime Wellness of CT, S. Windsor, CT https://www.primewellnessofct.com/
So CT Wellness & Healing, Milford, CT - https://www.soctwellness.com/
Starbuds, Baltimore, MD - https://www.starbuds.us/baltimore
Still River Wellness, Torrington, CT - https://stillriverwellness.com/
Tricann Alternatives, Berwick, Maine - https://www.tricann.com/
Willowbrook Wellness, Meriden, CT - https://willowbrookwellness.com/