How To Light a Wood Wick Soy Candle
There is something magical about candlelight. The dancing flame, the soft crackle of a wood wick, the delicate aroma of kushley that can change your mood, possibly bring back memories but most certainly will clear the air of unwanted odors, safely, respectfully and responsibly. Nothing more relaxing than entering a clean fresh room!
- Wooden wicks do need a little attention and tending to before each burn, similar to cotton wicks.
- Be sure to gently snap off the ash or burnt wood along the top edge of the wick, then light as usual.
- Be very careful not to let any debris from the wick (or anything else) fall into the candle.
- Wicks may require holding the lighter a bit longer to the wick, and may take a few tries. This is quite normal for the wood wick.·
- If when burning the candle for a long period of time and you notice the flame height getting to low, it may be necessary to tap off any excess ash or burnt wood along the top of the wick. Again, remember not to let the burnt ash fall into the candle. The flame will return to its proper optimal height.
- Extinguish candle when 1/2” of wax is remaining in jar.
- Do not burn candle more than 4 hours at one time.
- Follow all candle safety guidelines.
Thank you for choosing Kushley!